As companies continue to implement Natural Language Processing (NLP) bots, they will face some challenges that may affect their ability to effectively use them.
The use of sentiment analysis and predictive analytics by NLP bots allows them to effectively interpret conversations and query intent.
Some chatbot analytics indicate that businesses have difficulty implementing chatbots properly over the challenges they face to implement the best chatbot practices, for example:
The following are the main challenges:
- Misinterpretation of requests: It is common for chatbots to misinterpret requests because they are unable to understand the customer’s intent.
- Execute inaccurate commands: Technical commands from customers cannot be processed by chatbots.
- Difficulty understanding accents: Chatbots are unable to understand accents and dialects to fully determine customer intent.
The growing trend in the industry is to develop chatbots that resembles real humans. Companies are using machine learning, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing (NLP) to achieve this goal. These tools provide a better experience for users, which helps in maximizing the potential of these virtual assistants. With the right combination of tools, it is possible to make chatbots that can understand information with the help of context and make correct responses to varied requests.
The use of chatbots and conversational AIs are becoming more popular every day. This is due to several factors, including their availability 24/7 and the way they can be leveraged to provide a personalized customer experience.
The following points outline some of the biggest advantages to utilizing such tools:
- Provide a Personalized and Tailored Customer Experience: You can curate a unique experience by using conversational AI’s that allow you to deliver individualized interactions. For example, if you want to market your product in a particular way, you can tailor the conversation based on the demographic of potential customers. At Alloxentric we have dozens of chats that have proven their effectiveness in solving specific problems, adapting to various companies, industries, countries, and regions.
- Improve User Experience with Your Brand: By using chatbots, users will be able to access information more easily and quickly than ever before. If a user has previously interacted with your company by using a chatbot, they will likely recall positive experiences when interacting with other employees or representatives of your company—and they may even share those experiences with their network.
- Positively Affect Customer Perception: The ability of chatbots and conversational AI’s to understand natural language allows them to convey the correct meaning within context. This means that customers don’t have to worry about miscommunication or confusion
For businesses, chatbots have advantages and disadvantages. As the technology grows and improves, however, it is gaining traction in the corporate world. The general sentiment here, shared by many experts, is that chatbots are certainly the future, but they’re going to take some time to develop. Many businesses seem to be realizing this now, and they’re already taking advantage of Chatbot platforms and other A.I.-based services to provide faster, more than satisfactory customer service.
While the full story on what these trends will mean for businesses is still being written, it seems pretty clear that business should probably spend some time digging into the technology to try and spot opportunities for improving their own operations.
Part I of this article can be found here.