The CX Analytics platform analyzes the effectiveness of conversations to identify opportunities for improvement such as quiet times and agent adherence in real-time!
Through its new platform, CX Analytics, Alloxentric provides Latin American companies with automated, cost-effective, multichannel ways to improve customer communication evaluation.
The CX Analytics family of services assists businesses in meeting the challenge of continuously improving the quality of the experience they provide to their users while increasing the efficiency and profitability of their contact centers. It will be possible to assess an agent’s strengths and weaknesses when interacting with clients and, as a result, provide the necessary tools to improve their performance.
The platform features an intuitive, configurable, and user-friendly interface that allows you to:
- Automatically organize the data
- Recognize trends
- Be alert for improvement opportunities
- Display only the information you desire
This information, gathered in one location, enables the company to determine the best day and time to contact a client, monitor the agent’s adherence to the script, and determine if changes are needed to improve results, as well as see the potential interests the consumer may have.
The following three methods can be used to measure remote interactions between brands and consumers:
CX Analytics Agents
The system listens to and analyzes 100% of the audio automatically, to detect improvements in both processes and quality of the customer experience practically in real-time!
CX Analytics Voice Bots
Monitoring the performance of voice bots allows one to identify opportunities for improving a campaign during the execution stage.
With the launch of this new platform, companies can now evaluate the effectiveness of SMS and voice messages sent to customers. Results are available the next day and the cost of evaluating them is approximately 75% less than traditional methods.
There are many advantages to using the platform for both businesses and clients, including:
- Gain an accurate and comprehensive understanding of customer sentiment.
- Identify customer needs to enhance your product or service.
- Improve customer retention and increase customer satisfaction.
- Reduce operating costs by analyzing customer feedback.
- Smarter decisions are the result of data-driven analysis.
- Be the first in your industry to use this cutting-edge technology
- Establish better relationships with customers.
- Provide the best service to clients through data-driven decisions
An evaluation of customer communication is an essential part of every business strategy that can save you both time and money by eliminating time spent on ineffective channels and keeping your operating costs low.
If you’re looking for ways to implement this type of strategy into your company, contact us today!